Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Write Lovers, first review

The Write Lovers has received it's first review and this author isn't unhappy at all.

Noble Reviews has this to say:

Rating:
4 out of 5 Lips (Story)
4 out of 5 Flames (Heat)


*Given to reviewer for honest review*

​The Write Lovers is an erotic short story series. This is the first time I've read a series of this nature. I really didn't know what to expect, but I can say that I wasn't disappointed with the first installment.

​The series will take us through the lives of Damien Hunter, a once successful NY Times bestselling author, who hasn't had a sellable story in years and Kaydence Bennroth, an up and coming writing, who is given the chance to work with Damien.

​While you don’t get a real feel for the main characters themselves in the Prologue, you do get a taste of heat that will run through the story.

​"What's that? Are you asking please for more?" I smacked her one last time.

​Colleen writhed and moaned. "Please, Sir! No more. I—I don't think I can take it anymore."

​I put the paddle against her stomach and held her in place.  I stepped up behind her and pushed my hard cock against her wet, swollen p****.

Panting, Colleen spread her legs to accommodate me as I slid my hardness deep inside her pliant, soaked p****.“I can’t believe how big you feel.” Colleen groaned with every thrust.

“I hope it was worth the wait; now be quiet you naughty girl and take your punishment.”

“Sir! Yes! Oh! Yes sir!”


​Though this is only a very small portion, I find myself intrigued as to what the first chapter will bring and look forward to reading more. 



5 comments:

  1. This author isn't unhappy with the review either

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new erotica writer, I am looking to network, receive feedback, and build a connection with other authors to build my website with more content. I would love to get to know more about ur involvement in the erotic genre :) :)

    Thank you,
    Alex
    Eager Fantasies TM
    EagerFantasies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex,
      There are a couple really great groups out there that you can get involved with.
      #1 on my list is the Erotica Readers and Writers Association: http://www.erotica-readers.com/
      They have email lists that you can sign up for.

      The Goodreads forums is a good place to hook up with other writers and readers of erotica.

      Lastly, (and I know nothing about this group) is the Erotic Authors Guild. I just heard about them recently. http://eroticauthorsguild.org/

      Getting out there and looking around is the best way to find the groups of people that you're looking for. I just spent the last two weeks in an intensive search and learning period. It's a lot of work but still a lot of fun!

      Best,
      Tia

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your blog. Looks like you're off to a great start. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete